Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger Ain't Outta the Woods Yet....

Hey all,

Sooo who else is sick of hearing about Tiger Woods? So the guy cheated on his wife...with however many women - what are we up to now? 10? Ugh. It's gross. It's wrong. But is it really any of our buisness?

If he did cheat, he was wrong and his wife had every right to try to brain him with his own golf club while he attempted to drive away in a very expensive car, which he crashed because he was in a drug induced stupor - or whatever the story was that day. Personally I would have tried to kill him too. Lol.. but is it really necesary to air another story on TV about Tiger Woods every 10 minutes? Yes I counted.

I think the media is blowing this whole ordeal waaay out of proportion and quite possibly making the situation worse. One minute Tiger's a cheater, the next he's a sex addict with connections to escort services, prostitutes, oh and apparently he's addicted to pain killers.

I also think that whichever NBC exec decided to give Jaime Whatsherface her 15 minutes of fame - which is what she clearly what all these women want - on the TODAY show is retarded. Forgive my language, but I really don't see the point of letting these homewrecking sluts get their TV time - they all try to appear sweet and innocent, but they are just as much in the guilty party as Tiger. They can't honestly say they didn't know he was married as I'm sure they all read the gossip rag magazines that are owned by the TV shows they appear on.

1 comment:

  1. Pity my poor father, whose favorite athlete (of all time?) was Tiger. Shoulda stuck with Tigger, apparently...

    ReplyDelete