Tuesday, October 6, 2009

John & Kate + Who???

Alright, if any of you are like me...you're sick of hearing about John and Kate Goselin. As if it weren't enough that their faces are plastered on every tabloid imaginable, while commuting to school this morning I happened to hear about their latest divorce/financial spat in an "Entertainment" segment.

Honestly, they have to be two of the most selfish people on the planet. They come across as being so wrapped up in their own lives that they seem to forget - a lot - about doing what's best for their kids. In fact I think they should just title their show "John and Kate"...or since John was recently fired, I think, just "Kate."

Being a mom myself, I can tell you that my life pretty much revolves around my son. Whenever I make a major decision I make sure that I know how its going to affect my son first (but maybe that's just me). Even when his father and I have our little moments, where we really piss each other off, we make sure that our son is elsewhere before we go at each other. Lol. Kids, especially the young ones, shouldn't be exposed to such things (but again, maybe that's just me).

2 comments:

  1. See, I don't even understand why they are on television. Does anyone watch that show anyway. I don't even understand why the entertainment shows keep covering them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes 2 of us. I watched maybe 1 or 2 episodes in the beginning cuz the kids were cute and it made me feel sooo much better about having only 1 kid. Lol. but as time wore on the show just got rediculous...so I changed the channel.

    ReplyDelete