Viral videos. We've all seen 'em, we've all suckered ALL of our friends into watching them too. Some of them make you laugh 'til you cry, some make you cringe, and then there are those videos that fill you in on what happens when you leave someone home alone with your pet and a webcam.
While waiting for a group presentation this week, my group mates and I for some reason, decided to pass the time watching some viral videos. One guy actually found a list of 99 (or maybe it was 100) viral videos you must see before you die...anyway some of the videos were pretty funny, but unfortunately I couldn't find that list. I did however, find this video of the 100 Greatest Viral YouTube Videos. It packs all 100 videos into 4 minutes. How many have you seen so far? I, personally, have only seen about 24, but depending on how History class goes on Friday - that number just might jump up a bit. Lol.
P.S. I finally figured out how to embed videos. Go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovee it! I almost posted this video too. I've seriously only seen a little less than half of those videos, looks like I need to spend some more time on youtube.
ReplyDelete