Hey all,
Saw New Moon yesterday night and I have to say that 1.) It was considerably better than Twilight and 2.) Despite it being better than the first movie, it was kinda a big dissapointment.
For those who haven't seen it yet, but want to I'll try not to spoil it for you...but no promises. Lol.
Anyway, the first oh I dunno half hour or so was kinda boring and extremely overacted. I was not a huge fan of Kristen Stewart's attempts to look heart-broken and depressed, or her really crappy sobbing scenes. If your going to act out a crying scene - at least give a solid go at trying to be even semi-believable. My 3 year old boy does a better job pretending to be sad.
I refused to see the film opening weekend because I really wanted to avoid sitting in a theatre filled with the many psychotic Twilight fans that have come outta the woodwork since the first film...but as it turns out - week 2 isn't a good time to see it either. Lol. I mean I'm a fan, but I'm not obsessed. Sadly, I was probably one of the very people over 18 in the theatre. And I made the mistake of sitting in front of a bunch of tweens who, clearly, have seen the film more than once in the past few days. These girls already knew every line and the shrieks that came from these girls when Jacob took off his shirt for the first time probably rivaled that of a whole football field full of Banshees.
Anyway, I digress, the film got decidedly better once Bella discovered Jacob's werewolf identity and she flew to Italy to save Edward. At least by this point there was quite a bit of action to carry the film to the end that wasn't. Lol. The film ended with kind of a cliffhanger...
The Twilight films don't quite do the novels justice.
Oh one last thing....
Alice had some really nice outfits and uh Victoria was rockin some pretty serious, well-defined curls so uh....if someone could put me in touch with Alice's stylist and Victoria's hairdresser that would be greatly appreciated. Lol. J/k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment