Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Week of the "-itis's"

Hey all,

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm screwed. I somehow managed to develop tendonitis in my right hand/wrist (kinda glad I'm a lefty) the last couple of weeks. Annnd I only now just got around to going to the doctor - go me! (In my defense, I was really busy with school and whatnot). Oh and as if that wasn't enough my son has conjunctivitis hence the title of the blog "week of the -itis's." Boooo!

Anywho I'm pretty much screwed when it comes to class. I'm on Doc's orders not to do any typing, however that's not gonna happen as I have to somehow type up an entire script for a 5-6 min final Comm. 215 production, 2 more 4-5 pagers for Comm. 399, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a response paper for Comm. 299 this week too.

Ugh...there's only 2 more weeks right?

4 comments:

  1. haha I feel ya Nicole, when it rains it pours! I hope your son feels better. You're writing the Miley script for COMM 215 right? good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tendonitis! Too much blogging.
    Let me refer you to something that may help.. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2327350,00.asp
    So long as you don't develop laryngitis, you'll be able to bust out those papers in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thnx guys.

    yep - that's me! i'm the writer for the "miley" skit in Comm. 215. Lol. Hope it turns out as funny as it's supposed to be.

    and I'm pretty sure the tendonitis is from blogging and typing 3 papers a week for ONE class since the beginning of the semester. And I heard about that Dragon thing already -seems pretty cool, expensive, but cool - perhaps it'll make Comm. 496 a lil easier. Haha.

    ReplyDelete