Hey all,
Sooo this is my first blog ever - can ya tell? Pretty sad for a Communications major (at least I think so). Anyway I dont have any particularly profound thoughts to share today so how bout an amusing story instead?
So I got my first PC for x-mas when I was maybe 8 or 9. I loved it...took me awhile to figure out how to work it but whatever... Today my son Aidan, who is 3, opens up my laptop, turns it on, somehow navigates his own way through windows vista and starts playing some game on the 'HARD' setting. He's never done that before. It took me a week or so to figure out all the ins and outs of my first computer!!! So now he's got me wondering if I was just really slow as a child or if he's some kind of kid genius. Lol.
Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our friend's son (1st grade I think) signed his dad up for a facebook a/c, unbeknownst to him, and then started writing his mom from it. Seven years old and already a hacker. This explains his calling 911 when he was two...
ReplyDeleteLol. That's funny. I think I'd die if he dialed 911. But, I did come home the other day to find him surfing through youtube videos!!! Granted he was watching episodes of "Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends" (could have been a lot worse) but, I think it's definitely time to set up those parental controls.
ReplyDelete