Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sorry, but I just had to...

Ok...I hate to do this, especially since everyone and their mother has talked/tweeted/blogged etc.etc. about the Kanye-Taylor incident. BUT I too have to say it - Kanye was such an ass.In typical Kanye fashion, he managed to steal someone else's moment.
The dude makes good music - I'll give him that, I along with everyone else, knew the all the words to "Heartless" within a week of the song's release...(and Taylor makes good music too). However, I've just never liked Kanye as a person. That arrogant swagger just never appealed to me. And his last awards show fiasco (the one where he was pissed off that he didn't win and felt the need to let everyone know it) just turned me off completely.
I don't feel that this story deserved all the attention given it by the press. I've literally heard 'Taylor' and 'Kanye' over 1500 times since the show aired. The story is everywhere...TV, radio, internet. Kanye's done this kind of thing before...and if the media keeps giving him what he wants every time - ATTENTION - then chances are good he'll do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment